Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Chain-Linked Life


I have experienced an outpouring of random exchanges that seem to have become connected this past week. I'll expand on them more in the days to come, but for now I have this thought:

Our lives are all entwined. If you are computer literate, you may think of "network". In sociology, the word may be "community". I think Senator Clinton would use "village". Whatever word chosen doesn't really matter. I could draw a link of one person to another, and somewhere you are there, and somewhere else there I am. That's kind of been what these moments have been for me this past week.

I'm just now seeing the chain. I'll share more details later...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm holding my breath, so to speak, just waiting for more details on this one!! Love, Mom

10:18 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

the "matrix" of the universe!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Hmmm. That would make a good "project" just to come up with all the synonyms of a "chain-linked life!"

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home