Monday, July 10, 2006

We definitely like to eat

I look at the date of my last post and can hardly believe it's been 3 weeks! They've flown by with all three girls finally home at the same time! The first to arrive was Laura, and then a week later Emma and Katy. We are busy catching up, sharing stories, getting together with friends we haven't seen all summer, and learning our way around the YMCA with our new family membership. The last activity is a welcomed one because, as you can tell, we tend to eat when we get together with our friends!! (Don't we all?!)

Laura is adjusting to her new braces,

Emma is connecting with friends she doesn't get to see nearly enough,


Katy is assimilating into the US lifestyle. I think the most difficult habbit to break is the daily siesta she quickly became accustomed to!






I should be able to stay connected with you all a bit more now, and I promise I will get back to our trip before too long...

Have a happy Monday, Monday!

ps-had to include the "men at the grill"!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, is that your grill- next to that pool, with a view of a lake- what a lovely place to grill out!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Mrs. M. said...

Yes, Rachel, it is a lovely place...and the home of good friends, Scott and Lisa Taylor. This is actually a common scene in Sarasota-many homes are "community" based, with lakes to beautify the gated neighborhoods.

We live in an older neighborhood, but still have a beautiful view to grill from--tons of tropical flowers, our new outdoor eating space, and several fruit trees! Come for a visit...(hint, hint) ;)

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Loved the pics.....how fun to see Laura without glasses. So sorry about the pain of new braces, Laura -- sure do hope you get adjusted very quickly! I wish I could be there first-hand to catch up with the rest of you.... :)

I'll say it again: My, oh my, oh my...... 4 beautiful babes -- Yes!!
Love you all, Mom/Grandma.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Welcome back to blogworld, Mrs. M., and yes, eating is very good. I think we should all eat abundantly and then take siestas.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

HA, Ruth. Agreement all around! Great, great photos of one and all!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home