Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh How The Days Go By

It seems like a moment ago I had time to write, and yet the date says differently....

Since Katy's birthday, my life has shifted from 4th to 5th gear. Even now, I know there isn't the time to write about the changes in our lives the way I want to.

For example,
Emma has moved back to Sarasota to finish h.s. at RHS
Katy has almost decided on a 1st choice college (in Holland, MI)
Laura has been home part of this week sick
Homecoming Weekend is NOW
(dresses, dances, football games, hosting pre-dinner parties for Seniors)
Preparing for the Holiday Season
Finishing Renaissance Feast preparations

All these topics warrant their own "blogs", and yet keep me so busy there isn't adequate time!!


Feel free to comment regarding any of the above! :)

btw, for those of you up north, we had 2 days without air conditioning this week, but it went back on this morning! (and anyone who truly knows me understands this isn't good news!! FALL, PLEASE ARRIVE PERMANENTLY!!!)

And with that, I leave you this picture from NYC's Farmer's Market on our recent trip...(my only taste of Authentic Autumn)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

So glad you got your taste of "Authentic Autumn," Shari. We all have been relishing it this year, haven't we!

Now I know why I've missed you lately! You aren't BUSY or anything. I don't know how you do it all. But, thank God, because it's certainly better than the alternative. And BTW, congratulations on #1.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home